Saturday, 3 March 2012
If you go check your Playstation store now, or ya XBOX marketplace, you should notice the upcoming Fifa Street game has a playable demo available to download.
The playable teams in the demo are Manchester City, AC Milan, A Street Stars team and the Lional Messi Pre Order Bonus team.
If you download on the XBOX you will also be given a 2000 point XP bonus for EASFC, the EA style social networking app.
Posted by BlowingInTheWind at 00:29
Thursday, 23 June 2011
Fifa 12 is due for release on the 13th September of this year, and promises a better footballing experience than last years . A bold promise considering the close to perfection game play of Fifa 11.
Here are the main points covered so far for Fifa 12
- FIFA 12 introduces the 'Impact Engine' which properly tracks and formulates contact between players, including their hips, knees etc.
- The AI will also keep track of areas of the body players have been injured during a match. Players can also become injured off the ball if abused too much, especially late in the game.
- FIFA 12 also introduces 'AI Vision Game' (rough translation), which promises to make passing more realistic. If you try to complete a pass to a player that's not within visible range, for example, it's less likely you'll complete the pass. EA hopes this will get rid of "blind passing".
- Personality Plus is more developed and should influence AI players' passes this time.
- AI is said to be "more human", with each player acting more or less according to his abilities. One example given is when an AI player sees Fabregas coming towards him with the ball, he'll act more carefully.
- OPM describes "new presentation" of matches in FIFA 12, which are said to be very much inspired by English football crowds.
- The game includes three new arenas, this time with integrated benches along the sidelines and "impressive lighting effects" according to OPM France.
- Integration of a new short dribble with the left stick.
- The game features a new camera that's noticeably closer to the ground.
- There's also a new menu interface that appears to be simpler and more ergonomic than before.
Player impact trailer
Posted by BlowingInTheWind at 07:05
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
New pictures have been released showing some concept art for the upcoming game, Batman Arkham City. The second installment to Batman Arkham Asylum now sees Batman now has to roam the streets of Arkham rather than just the halls of the lunatic asylum.
The pictures show Batman looking down upon Arkham City at the cities bad guys and goons.
Posted by BlowingInTheWind at 03:09
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Available on PS3, XBOX 360
Over time of playing Fifa ya get to pick up some tips n tricks that as far as im aware arnt widely available as I tend to see the same questions asked time and again. A big one is how to make coins on Fifa 11's DLC known as Ultimate Team.
So lets start with the obvious. Playing games and most importantly winning those games will keep your coins coming in steadily, however that comes with a draw back. Your players contracts will start to run out. Then you have the opportunity to also win tournaments to help boost your cash flow
You can buy normal bronze packs cheap, then the contracts you get in those packs put em up for as low as ya can for an hour. The more packs you start buying, start spreading them about over the day. The bronze cards that are worthless just discard but look out for pacey bronze rare players as they too will go high in a trade auction. It takes a bit longer for you to start reeping the benefits of this tactic but when you do you'l be saving up coins in no time.
Another way if your feeling lucky enough is to try your hand at getting one of those rare gold players and then selling them on. Instant cash but its just too risky for me.